Find new and classic games at Cedar Point Sports Center’s Arcade! Whether you’re playing for the high score or playing against each other, we have just the games for you!
Gone are the days of having to hand count your paper tickets, our arcade utilizes a digital ticketing and game card system to make things easier for you! Our redemption counter has it all from the classic prizes to the latest toys. With a wide variety of games, our arcade is sure to provide fun and entertainment for the whole family!
We are happy to announce that Adventure & Arcade will be open to the public on select Saturdays! On December 5th, 12th, and 19th, Adventure & Arcade will be open from 10am – 4pm. On all other dates and times Adventure & Arcade will only be available for birthday parties, team building events, or reserved groups. No walk-up guests will be allowed except for on the dates listed above.
8-10 people - $18 per person
11-15 people - $16 per person
16+ people - $14 per person
Group reservations are for a 2-hour time slot that includes time on the climbing wall and ninja course. A 5 day advanced notice and a $75 non-refundable deposit required. Groups also receive a 20% discount on each $10 pre-purchased arcade card.
Contact Ryan Ladd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419.609.5644 to make your reservation!
Package Details and Pricing
Safety Guidelines and Rules
- Height and weight restrictions will apply for the safety of our guests
- COVID-19: Guests are asked to perform a self-assessment prior to entering Cedar Point Sports Center. Please reference the image below to assist in this self-assessment
- Make sure that you wear appropriate clothing (no open shoes, heels, loose clothes, etc.)
- No food or drinks, including gum, will be allowed on the climbing walls and course
- Reckless behavior on the climbing walls and course is dangerous and will not be tolerated – including tampering or improper use of equipment
- Please consider any existing health conditions – back or neck issues, previous head injuries, recent surgeries, heart problems or other chronic or current medical condition – before using our activity climbing structures.
*All participants must fill out a waiver form when they arrive to the facility in order to use the climbing structures