For the safety and security of our guests, the following is NOT PERMITTED inside the facility:
- Outside Food and Beverages
- Large Bags or Backpacks (All bags are subject to be searched. Athletic bags belonging to event participants are permitted)
- Large flags, Poles, or Banners
- Noisemaker of any kind (Unless Management approved)
- Pets (With the exception of service animals which must be kept on a leash and off the hardwood flooring, track surfaces, and food and beverage areas)
- Weapons of any kind or any object that can be used as a weapon. (Including wallet chains)
- Flares, Smoke bombs, Sparklers, Fireworks, Flammable and/or Explosive materials of any kind
- Bikes, Inline Skates, Skateboards, Scooters
- Any Missile Projectile like objects, Frisbees, or Inflated balls or toys of any kind
- Illegal drugs and any other Illegal substances
- Laser Pointers
- No Audio, Video Recording Devices, or Professional Cameras (unless management approved)
- Un-approved Pamphlets, Handouts, Advertisements, Banners, Posters, Signs etc.
- Large Umbrellas
- Personal chairs
- Tobacco products (Smoking, vaping, or use of tobacco products is prohibited on the premises.)
- ANY ITEM DEEMED UNACCEPTABLE BY FACILITY MANAGEMENT
NOTE: Please be aware that we reserve the right to conduct random bag checks as you enter the building to ensure no prohibited items are entering the premises.
Persons found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Persons that refuse to comply may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest.
No RV, Camper, over-sized vehicles, or overnight parking permitted in the Cedar Point Sports Center parking lot.
Code of Conduct
Please review Cedar Point Sports Center’s Code of Conduct.
In addition to providing excellent customer service for all of our guests, the Cedar Point Sports Center “Facility Code of Conduct” was developed to assist in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for all athletes, coaches and spectators.
Cedar Point Sports Center is dedicated to creating a unique guest experience. The Management at the Cedar Point Sports Center reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject fans displaying undesirable behavior, as determined by event personnel or management.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SEVERAL GUIDELINES THAT HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE OUR EVENTS ARE SUCCESSFUL AND ENJOYABLE FOR ALL GUESTS. ALL GUESTS SHOULD:
- Keep their feet off other guest’s seats. Guests are not permitted to stand on seats at any time.
- Contact the nearest facility representative if there are any issues; never escalate matters and never handle issues by yourselves.
- Adhere to the “Prohibited Items” list when entering the facility.
ANY GUESTS COMMITTING THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS MAY HAVE THEIR ADMISSION PRIVILEGES REVOKED, BECOME EJECTED FROM THE VENUE OR BE SUBJECT TO ARREST. EJECTED GUESTS DO NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FOR THEIR TICKET(S) NOR ARE THEY COMPENSATED IN ANY WAY:
- Displaying inappropriate or improper behavior towards other guests and/or employees of the Cedar Point Sports Center.
- Using disruptive language and/or gestures that are abusive. (including signage or physical harassment)
- Wearing obscene or disruptive clothing that may be offensive to others.
- Attempting to gain access to restricted areas without proper credentials.
- Misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Intoxication or other substance impairment that results in disruptive behavior.
- Interfering with event action, including throwing objects of any kind anywhere.
- Violating the facility and state no smoking legislation.
- Possessing alcohol within the competition area.
- Causing physical damage to the building or property surrounding the facility.
- Violation of facility rules, regulations, and policies.
Our building staff and event personnel are always available for our guests to rely on and to help ensure that each and every fan has a positive and memorable experience at Cedar Point Sports Center.
We want to thank you in advance for adhering to these policies and appreciate your passion for all events at Cedar Point Sports Center.
Lost and Found Policy
Items turned into Lost and Found will be held for 7 days before being disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. Cedar Point Sports Center is not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.