Are you looking for a new and unique experience? Want a fun way to challenge your family and friends? Then the Ninja Course at Adventure & Arcade is just what you’re looking for! Our course is complete with a warped-wall finish and timing feature that lets you race the clock or your family and friends for the best time. With a wide variety of obstacle, this course is sure to provide fun for the group!
July and August Hours
Currently for the months of July and August Adventure & Arcade will only be available for birthday parties, team building events, or reserved groups. We are not allowing walk-up guests at this time.
Contact Eveie Rhode at erhode@sportadvisory or call 419.609.5644 to make your reservation!
Package Details and Pricing
Safety Guidelines and Rules
- Height and weight restrictions will apply for the safety of our guests
- COVID-19: Guests are asked to perform a self-assessment prior to entering Cedar Point Sports Center. Please reference the image below to assist in this self-assessment
- Make sure that you wear appropriate clothing (no open shoes, heels, loose clothes, etc.)
- No food or drinks, including gum, will be allowed on the climbing walls and course
- Reckless behavior on the climbing walls and course is dangerous and will not be tolerated – including tampering or improper use of equipment
- Please consider any existing health conditions – back or neck issues, previous head injuries, recent surgeries, heart problems or other chronic or current medical condition – before using our activity climbing structures.
*All participants must fill out a waiver form when they arrive to the facility in order to use the climbing structures