Are you looking for a new and unique experience? Want a fun way to challenge your family and friends? Then the Ninja Course at Adventure & Arcade is just what you’re looking for! Our course is complete with a warped-wall finish and timing feature that lets you race the clock or your family and friends for the best time. With a wide variety of obstacle, this course is sure to provide fun for the group!
Family Entertainment Center Hours
Cedar Point Sports Center Adventure & Arcade is currently only open for reserved groups, birthday parties or team building events due to COVID-19 guidelines and protocols. No walk-up guests are allowed at this time.
Groups must have a minimum of 8 climbers or ninja course participants. Please contact Ryan Ladd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-609-5644 to make your reservation or schedule a birthday party or team building event!
Safety Guidelines and Rules
- Height and weight restrictions will apply for the safety of our guests
- COVID-19: Guests are asked to perform a self-assessment prior to entering Cedar Point Sports Center. Please reference the image below to assist in this self-assessment
- Make sure that you wear appropriate clothing (no open shoes, heels, loose clothes, etc.)
- No food or drinks, including gum, will be allowed on the climbing walls and course
- Reckless behavior on the climbing walls and course is dangerous and will not be tolerated – including tampering or improper use of equipment
- Please consider any existing health conditions – back or neck issues, previous head injuries, recent surgeries, heart problems or other chronic or current medical condition – before using our activity climbing structures.
*All participants must fill out a waiver form when they arrive to the facility in order to use the climbing structures